Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Recipe note: Keto Friendly, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
1 pound chicken breasts
¼ cup Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce
1/4 cup chicken stock
½ teaspoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 red onion
2 red bell peppers
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
Steamed cauliflower rice
Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo
- Chop the chicken into about 2 inch pieces.
- Whisk together the special sauce, chicken stock, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, and garlic.
- Coat the chicken with the sauce and set aside to marinate.
- Chop the onion and peppers into thin strips.
- Saute with one tablespoon of olive oil for about 5 minutes or until the onion starts to soften and the peppers get golden brown. Set aside in a small bowl.
- In the same pan, heat the second tablespoon of olive oil and add the chicken.
- Cook on each side for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Assemble the bowls with steamed cauliflower rice, sliced avocado, sautéed veggies and chicken. Drizzle with chipotle mayo and a squeeze of lime!